I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we may migrate to some new, state of the art forum software!  We are currently on MyBB open source software but it is lacking new upgrades and safety updates lately.  I am testing the newest IPB software and MyBB converter to see if I can move all of our data over to the new software.  If it works with out any loss of data, maybe we'll give it a try! 

The new software features just about all the features that I currently have to add to MyBB with 3rd party plugins!  Plus it is fully responsive for mobile use!  There will probably be some bugs from the conversion but if minimal, 7173Mustangs would advance to a new level of world class websites and be set for many more years of safe and secure service!

The current site will be unaffected by the conversion so no worries if the conversion goes wacky!

So don't be alarmed if you see a slightly new and improved forum in the next day or so!!   ::thumb:: :D

• Like 1

spacer.png

will it work with tapatalk?

will it work with tapatalk?

We could keep Tapatalk but you really wouldn't need it with a fully responsive forum!

spacer.png

On 6/8/2020 at 9:32 PM, RocketFoot said:

We could keep Tapatalk but you really wouldn't need it with a fully responsive forum!

It looks great and navigating is not difficult once you know where the links have gone. Nevertheless I find myself using the forum a fair bit less often without Tapatalk because on my phone with little screen Tapatalk still is way easier. I don't know how difficult it is to get it to work with Tapatalk but maybe when the time is right you could add the plugin (assuming that one exists).

Cheers!

3 hours ago, Vinnie said:

It looks great and navigating is not difficult once you know where the links have gone. Nevertheless I find myself using the forum a fair bit less often without Tapatalk because on my phone with little screen Tapatalk still is way easier. I don't know how difficult it is to get it to work with Tapatalk but maybe when the time is right you could add the plugin (assuming that one exists).

Cheers!

We will get Tapatalk back...I just have to figure put why I can't get logged into my Tapatalk account to update the forums!  But don't worry, I'll get it!

spacer.png

Looks like it works again, very happy now, thanks! :-)