fastback vertical quarter window seals

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nige

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1

Hello All can anyone tell me if or how to adjust window seals as in pictures. Thanks Nige

I have just put in the parts to make my 71 Mach to allow the rear windows actually operate and have recently had to do just this.  The quarter window with has three bolts, two on the top one at the the bottom that adjusts the forward/backward tilt.  You will see that the top ones have a horizontal slot and the bottom one has a vertical slot.  There is also an 'L' bracket (that the bottom bolt I just described attaches to) at the bottom that adjusts window camber.  It took a few times to get right but it was adjustable. 

I have just put in the parts to make my 71 Mach to allow the rear windows actually operate and have recently had to do just this.  The quarter window with has three bolts, two on the top one at the the bottom that adjusts the forward/backward tilt.  You will see that the top ones have a horizontal slot and the bottom one has a vertical slot.  There is also an 'L' bracket (that the bottom bolt I just described attaches to) at the bottom that adjusts window camber.  It took a few times to get right but it was adjustable. 
+1

If too far off then you may have to adjust the door window, but I will first try the method described by obcom123. It may take a few times, and then a couple more few times......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back