I have had a few PMs about finding content in the new forum...things are a little different but much easier.  For most casual browsing, you just have to hit the unread content link up top and then notice the time line on the left margin!  It will break down which post are from an hour ago or today or yester day, etc...  It is pretty straight forward and easy to use! 

Hope this helps!

PS...you can also use ALL ACTIVITY at any time to see everything even after you mark the site read!  Very helpful feature!

ScreenHunter_682 Jun. 11 14.58.jpg

spacer.png

So....  Getting a advertising plug usually encompasses a donation to the forum Correct?

Midlife cough up some of those coins. Remember you checked my shorts and you was paid :classic_smile:  Good job by the way! 

Just a bump to remind everyone to try the UNREAD CONTENT link at the top of every forum page!  I am still hearing a lot of complaints about this feature missing but it is actually still available on the new software!  This is the main way I view new content every time I log on!  Just click it, browse the results and then click MARK SITE READ and you will be ready to use the unread content button all over again!  Here is a screen shoot of where the button is...

Capture.JPG.26351b2994d69e9ed72ade8a211b8069.JPG

spacer.png

My experience has been that clicking on the time or number of posts links to the right of the listing take you to the very last post. Meaning I have to scroll backwards to find where I had left off. The old forum would take me right to the last post that I had read. It was very convenient and I miss that feature. Am I missing something (using an android tablet) or is that indeed gone?

screenshot.jpg

Stang1.jpg
1 hour ago, computercarguy said:

My experience has been that clicking on the time or number of posts links to the right of the listing take you to the very last post. Meaning I have to scroll backwards to find where I had left off. The old forum would take me right to the last post that I had read. It was very convenient and I miss that feature. Am I missing something (using an android tablet) or is that indeed gone?

screenshot.jpg

There is a forum update coming soon that offers this setting...I will be able to change it so clicking on a topic title will take you to the last post.  You should be able to click on the little star or circl that shows before a thread title to go to last unread thread.   Actaully, it will be user controlled so you can set it the way you want it!

ScreenHunter_790 Aug. 14 10.07.jpg

• Like 1

spacer.png