Grande/Coupe "A" Pillar Molding

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#73Grande

Reaction score
My Car
'73 Grande Original Owner. 351C/2v/C6.
I'm looking for a pair of "A" pillar molding trim pieces for my '73 Grande restoration project.

I saw a LH listed on eBay but upon further examination it was for a 'vert.  If you know any good salvage yards I can contact I would appreciate the info.

Is 73 different than 72 ? I have a 72 coupe parts car, if they are the same then I can see what shape they are in.
If 7 doesn't want them I am in need of a drivers side. I also need a passenger side rear seatbelt assembly, retractor and belt, green. thank you

I don't have the A-Pillar trim, but I do have few other interior trim pieces. I MIGHT have the seat belt assy, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Do you have a picture for reference?

I don't have the A-Pillar trim, but I do have few other interior trim pieces. I MIGHT have the seat belt assy, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Do you have a picture for reference?
I'm not sure what it's purpose is or how it hooks up. it's a single belt, bolted above the qtr window with some sort of pin attached to the buckle. I'll get a pick of it today. the car is a Grande with the deluxe interior and if you'd have one it needs to be green. I'm also in need of 4 of the small power window switch bezel retainer clips (the silver ones) and 2 of the master power window bezel retainer clips (the black ones) and a master power window switch with the harness. thank you.

Attachments

• master window switch block.jpg
    master window switch block.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
What you describe sounds like a shoulder belt. I believe they hang up on a post and you buckled them up after the lap belt was buckled. I'll look, but I don't think I have a set in green. I was thinking rear seat lap belts when I responded. Way back in the 80's, I bought a black coupe interior to switch colors from the original green, mine came with.

sounds like that is what is missing, also need the upper bolt covers, if your car has the deluxe interior see if you would have the drivers door master power window switch holder assembly with wiring harness minus the switches. thank you

Back