Popping in to say Hello

luxstang

Welcome back!

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Howdy Lux!  Ran across a photo of us at the Southern Calfornia Cars N Coffee a few weeks back.  Good memories.  I’ve been gone from the site as well to spend time with my boys, but they are now both teenagers/high schoolers.  As such, I am starting to play with my cars again.  I’ve actually worked on my ‘72 recently!

spacer.png
1931 Ford Model A Station Wagon
1969 Mach 1 - 351C, TKO-600, 4WDB, R&P, A/C, Shaker, Fold Down, etc.
1972 Mach 1 - 351C, FMX, PDB, PS, A/C, Fold Down, Console
1996 Mustang Cobra Convertible - 10psi Procharger, 436rwhp

Hi Mike, I should be headed your way in a couple of months or so. Possibly a couple or 3 times over the next year.

Hey Roy! Haven't seen you if a while either. I hope all is well. How'd that 70? model turn out you were working on?

spacer.png

Welcome back! Good to hear from you again. Hopefully the rest of 2020 will improve. Chuck

Hey Mike!  Glad ya found your way back!  Hope everything keeps getting better and better... for all of us riding around on this rock (what's up with this crazy year, anyway?  Oh yeah... "America's having another one of those 'Election Years.'"  Sorry 'bout that, everybody).

• Like 1

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Lux2.thumb.jpeg.7f00ef531e29664bc6b263805ff6081d.jpeg

• Like 2

spacer.png

Welcome back Lux................

If I remember correctly, one of your last posts was of your wrecked stang ?  Did you ever et that fixed, or did I miss that info from back then,

73 ragtop, 1999 Mustang Bright Atlantic Blue Paint, Phoenix Engine 302-335HP,  Edelbrock Carb & Performer manifold; c4 with 2000 stall and shiftkit; 3:55 auburn limited slip differential, Hedman shorties; Car Chemistry Exhaust

Classic Air; Tilt Steering Wheel; 1999 Chrysler Sebring bucket Seats ; power windows;

Hey Mike, it's great to hear from you. We can hope the 2nd half of '20 is WAY better than the first!

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

On 6/21/2020 at 1:36 PM, mudbilly said:

Welcome back Lux................

If I remember correctly, one of your last posts was of your wrecked stang ?  Did you ever et that fixed, or did I miss that info from back then,

Nope, that wasn’t me. Last thing I wrecked was my marriage. 

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Sorry to hear about your marriage Mike.

spacer.png

Missed ya Mike!  Every since you told me about your interest in Route 66 - every time  I see or hear something about "The Mother Road" I think about how you're doing!  Well the old road (or what's left of her) goes right through central Oklahoma.  Sure wish you could come over for a visit after  the Covid 19 vaccine has calmed the world.    Wishing you all the best!!!😎

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)