Popping in to say Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi guys. 
So far the year 2020 has sucked big time but it gets worse: luxstang is back in town!! 
(Just when you thought it couldn't get worse!) 
I know you've been enjoying the silence but all things come to an end eventually. 😉
I've been absent for more than a year due to personal stuff happening in my life and waning interest in my Mustang but I'm trying to become an active member again. 
I'm honored to see that you guys purposely made an all new forum software for my return and I feel humbled and grateful for that. You shouldn't have! 😉 

Howdy Lux!  Ran across a photo of us at the Southern Calfornia Cars N Coffee a few weeks back.  Good memories.  I’ve been gone from the site as well to spend time with my boys, but they are now both teenagers/high schoolers.  As such, I am starting to play with my cars again.  I’ve actually worked on my ‘72 recently!

Hi Mike, I should be headed your way in a couple of months or so. Possibly a couple or 3 times over the next year.

Hey Roy! Haven't seen you if a while either. I hope all is well. How'd that 70? model turn out you were working on?

Welcome back! Good to hear from you again. Hopefully the rest of 2020 will improve. Chuck

Hey Mike!  Glad ya found your way back!  Hope everything keeps getting better and better... for all of us riding around on this rock (what's up with this crazy year, anyway?  Oh yeah... "America's having another one of those 'Election Years.'"  Sorry 'bout that, everybody).

Welcome back Lux................

If I remember correctly, one of your last posts was of your wrecked stang ?  Did you ever et that fixed, or did I miss that info from back then,
Nope, that wasn’t me. Last thing I wrecked was my marriage. 

Back