Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’ve been on a search for this part, I believe it to be the folding hatch latch. Not sure if the the technical name. I have checked all the catalogs found them for the 70 but not 71. Are they the same? If not anyone know where I can get one, the hatch rattles a lot. 

Thanks, Fletch 


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi you might try contacting Don at Ohio Mustang Supply or Mike at Motorcity Mustang they are vendors here and site supporters. Both are very knowledgeable and very cool guys!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks I’ll give it a try. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...