Sport hubcaps vs dog dish

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everwood

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang convertible
i found a nice set of dog dish hub cap with the trim ring on ebay for $100 shipped to me. I couldn't pass it up just to see what it would look like on my convertible.  I really like both but I am leaning toward the sleek look of the dog dish caps. I will trade them back out when I want a different look.

Also it is the second time i got the boot on. It was easier the second time.

Wayne

Medium 1.JPGMedium 2.JPG

Crazy timing, I just took off my dog dishes today and put on these on.  I bought them 30 years ago and used for the first time. I just took this picture  just tonight while I'm breaking in my differential in.  I like both looks. I also was futzing with my new boot. Was hot today and getting to fit a better. 

IMG_20200616_192530765.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200616_192530765.jpg
    IMG_20200616_192530765.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more of a Sport Caps guy - the dog dishes just look too... sanitary... to me.  Lots of people like 'em, though.  Go with what'cha like!

I'm more of a Sport Caps guy - the dog dishes just look too... sanitary... to me.  Lots of people like 'em, though.  Go with what'cha like!
I know what you mean. I waffle back a forth. That is why I bought both.I really like both and I can trade back and forth.

I did this post just to test the reactions.

I know what you mean. I waffle back a forth. That is why I bought both.I really like both and I can trade back and forth.

I did this post just to test the reactions.

Best of both worlds!  👍

Back