• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OEM Boss 351 Valve Covers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach1
Thinking about going a different direction so testing the market. 

What do you think a set of OEM BOSS 351 Valve covers would go for?

Original baffles inside, and correct plug wire separators included. 

They do not have the stickers or stamping on them and would probably need cleaned or stripped.  

Last edited by a moderator:
The originals had the wire loom tab and oil deflectors secured with small Phillips head screws. The service part had the wire loom tab secured with rivets. If they are originals with wire loom tab and deflectors present and no cracks or other damage I'd say about $200-$225 USD. Chuck

The originals had the wire loom tab and oil deflectors secured with small Phillips head screws. The service part had the wire loom tab secured with rivets. If they are originals with wire loom tab and deflectors present and no cracks or other damage I'd say about $200-$225 USD. Chuck
They are original with wire looms and deflectors. 

Tony may be right on the price as I've not shopped for OEM parts for almost 10 years. Chuck

Back