Purchase front rear seat retaining brackets?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce180vf

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 H code
The floor had been replaced when I purchased my 72 Mach. I am looking for new ones or some good used ones. I have not have any luck finding any. I am almost ready to make them from scratch. Does anyone know where I can find some.

Do you mean the platforms that weld to the floor pan and the seat mounts on , if so I have them PM me

I need to ones for the rear seat where the front of the rear seat connects  to. They are the small ones that weld to the floor behind the footwells on each side.

The floor had been replaced when I purchased my 72 Mach. I am looking for new ones or some good used ones. I have not have any luck finding any. I am almost ready to make them from scratch. Does anyone know where I can find some.
I believe those are only available used. They have to be cut from your pans when replacing.  Don should have used ones. You are talking about the ones that catch on the spring when installing the rear seat, correct?

Yes. I installed a full floor pan. The old floor pan had been patched several times because of window leaks.  The brackets were missing when I got the car. The seat was just sitting there not fastened at all. Thanks I will likely make some.

Back