Purchase front rear seat retaining brackets?

The floor had been replaced when I purchased my 72 Mach. I am looking for new ones or some good used ones. I have not have any luck finding any. I am almost ready to make them from scratch. Does anyone know where I can find some.

On 6/24/2020 at 10:46 AM, Bruce180vf said:

The floor had been replaced when I purchased my 72 Mach. I am looking for new ones or some good used ones. I have not have any luck finding any. I am almost ready to make them from scratch. Does anyone know where I can find some.

I believe those are only available used. They have to be cut from your pans when replacing.  Don should have used ones. You are talking about the ones that catch on the spring when installing the rear seat, correct?

Yes. I installed a full floor pan. The old floor pan had been patched several times because of window leaks.  The brackets were missing when I got the car. The seat was just sitting there not fastened at all. Thanks I will likely make some.