Back stock

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a big fan of the Sprints, I just think the interior/exterior color combination is so unique, there's a cool factor there. Just how cool would it be to be an enthusiast , with a Mustang/Pinto/Maverick Sprint threesome collection in the garage. I have a '71 Mach 1, but I'd be sorely tempted to swap it out for a Sprint Sportsroof. How are the prices, by the way, are Sprint's values in line with a Mach? 

I'm a big fan of the Sprints, I just think the interior/exterior color combination is so unique, there's a cool factor there. Just how cool would it be to be an enthusiast , with a Mustang/Pinto/Maverick Sprint threesome collection in the garage. I have a '71 Mach 1, but I'd be sorely tempted to swap it out for a Sprint Sportsroof. How are the prices, by the way, are Sprint's values in line with a Mach? 
Prices seem to be on par with Mach 1, I have on rare occasions seen nice Sprints go for a little less than Nice Mach 1.

Just got my newly painted and striped flat hood back on the Sprint. Sold my NACA hood to a member for his car. I think it came out pretty good.

View attachment 42937
The Blue-on-White color on the large Mustang hood really stands out!
Did you use the stripe kit from Graphics Express? Did you install that large hood stripe yourself and was it difficult?

I had a professional striping company do a decal and pinstripe on the hood as it was done in 1972. Some people paint them on that is not accurate… I was going for MC a gold and it had to be accurate. I did make gold and centerfold in Mustang monthly magazine.

The Blue-on-White color on the large Mustang hood really stands out!
Did you use the stripe kit from Graphics Express? Did you install that large hood stripe yourself and was it difficult?
Stripes for the hood were from Phoenix Graphics and the hood was professionally painted then they applied the stripes.

Back