Glad to join!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73CobraJet

Reaction score
 Hi Evey one, I was just referred to this site by another forum, and I'm glad to see so many big body fans. I my self has always wanted one having missed out on a code Mach back in the 80's. Having owned 13 other Mustangs since 81 I recently sold my 67 GT390 cpe due to arthritis making the 4 speed miserable. i bought last year my wanted car for years at the Spring Carlisle swap meet. I now have a 73 Convertible with the 351 CJ. Car is auto ps, pb, power top, AC, forged aluminum rims am fm radio and deluxe intirior. in other word every thing but thee instrumentation group and rim blow wheel. There is some stuff driving me nuts and hoping to exchange info here. Have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from North Carolina. Lots of verts here in the herd. BTW the person that sold you the car gave you some false info. There were no CJ or Cobra Jets in 1973. They were just referred to as 351 - 4-V in all advertisements and yes you can buy a sticker for the air cleaner that says otherwise but it is for 72.
What are the issues that are bugging you?

Back