Sheet Metal for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, Grabber Blue w/Argent stripes. Original 2V 351C Auto, Tilt, rear defog, Black Comfortweave Interior. Under restoration. Original colors, 4V 351C, 4-Speed, Spoilers, Magnums, Ram Air. All Ford parts.
I have various sheet metal I need to move now that the project is nearly complete.

Left and Right Doors.  Left is very solid right is in need of some work

71/72 Front Fenders -  

- 1 Matched pair, have been dipped, need some dent removal bodywork near the headlight.

- 1 Right side fender with the headlamp box weldment removed.  Clean piece of sheet metal.

- Original plain rear valance(no exhaust cutouts) .  Lower retaining tabs missing.  Straight solid piece otherwise.

All parts located in the Kansas City area.  Not sure how to ship the doors or Fenders, but they need a new home.

kcmash

04B78CA8-9848-4A23-93A4-3DE5CE6870A7.jpeg

A687DB88-6971-40BF-B1F5-85B0DA902500.jpeg

02734797-EB42-4AF6-9AA9-1BE09BF28489.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used Forward Air freight airport to airport service for large items and they are cheaper than the usual carriers. You take items to nearest hub, they put it on a pallet, and it is at the next hub in a few days for pick up.

https://www.forwardair.com/locations 

I used Greyhound Express many years ago.  Same thing.  Large and heavy items in the belly of a bus.

kcmash

I added some pictures of the fenders yesterday.

I also have a variety of other parts as you can see in the pics.  Plus a lot of parts not pictured.  Need to move them.  Let’s talk.

kcmash

Back