Sign in to follow this  
mjlan

Right Side Rear Lower Trim Piece

Need this piece of trim if anybody has one for sale:

189692510_RRLowerBodyTrimPiece.JPG.83571564657f6610b882f87ed9d2c9b8.JPG

I may have that trim piece.  Let me see which ones I have and let you know

Thanks from MotorCity Mustang!

http://stores.ebay.com/MotorCity-Mustang

I checked but do not have that particular piece of the trim.

Thanks from MotorCity Mustang!

http://stores.ebay.com/MotorCity-Mustang

No problem, thanks for checking.

Hello mjlan,

Years ago there were some reproduction 10 piece sets that were on the same level as scrap metal. They were as durable as something made out of dried cake icing and wrapped in aluminum foil. Typical quality of the majority of repo parts on the market for any brand vehicle. I believe the set that NPD sells is manufactured by another Vendor now but is expensive @ $404.95. At this time I don't believe any of the Mustang vendors sell individual pieces, just the sets. Definitely a tough find for someone looking for a single piece. Adding to that is the condition of the ones right behind the front and rear wheels. Usually sandblasted or damaged from road debris since many of our cars still have the same molding from when they were daily drivers or still are.

I  have not seen any on E-Bay in awhile. I know you have already tried Mike @ Motor City Mustang. I usually suggest him or Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply, but the supply of these moldings without some sort of damage is dwindling. The Ford part number for the molding you need is D1ZZ-6329038-A. NOS Parts Ltd is one of the companies I use for some hard to find pieces. I would post a link to their web site but I am having computer problems tonight and cannot get my links to work properly. They show the part number you are looking for but you need to call them to check on availability and price. They sell NOS parts bought from dealers and Ford Motor Company, so they are genuine Ford parts. I have bought from them before and never had any problems and their prices are competitive with others. They show 927-937-2201 as their contact number.

Good luck with your search!

• Like 1

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Thanks for the information!