Exhaust tips on sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry's have been around for a long time, I've bought a few things from them. They're a good source for "Y" block parts. Everything I got from them was good quality and promptly shipped. It's been a while, so hopefully they haven't gone down the same path as CJ Pony.

Thanks for the heads up and the link......... and the in put about the seller!

I ordered a pair........price is crazy good. Hope the quality is there.

That does look like a great price. I need a set for my 72 Q vert. The add is wrong about the 1973 they never got the cut outs in the rear valance. Some try to say they did but if they did the build sheet would have to have a box for two different 4-V exhaust and it does not. Also the Buck tag would need a call out for which valance to install again it does not. Thanks for the link going to order now.

Heads up. 

Everyone keeps saying TIPS not tip. The price is for ONE tip not 2 .  Just letting you know.  I did get my tips and the quality is there. It looks good, heavy steel with good chrome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did order a pair of the chrome tips and they came today. They look great even Taiwan. Packed really good. In plastic bag in a separate box for each tip and lots of packing in the big box. Will have to find an original in the pile to compare to. 

We are having moosoon here will have to look at the originals I have on a 72 Q code when it dries up a little. I do not show cars so not that picky. If you get hung up on being perfect it will never be fun anymore. 
One thing that I see is NOBODY does a paint job anywhere near like original. They were not slick the roof to quarter joints looked like two kids clay project in 3 rd. grade on factory cars. There were runs and there were thin spots. 

Back