Our new single!! (Music content)

luxstang

5 hours ago, RocketFoot said:

Sounds GREAT!  Music video coming soon?

Not for this song. We're gonna make one for the single promoting the album which will be released in early 2021. 

• Like 1

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Very good song. Thank you for sharing. I really like how her voice goes with the music. Digged the guitar and the solo jam as well. Great work. Fav you guys in Spotify.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

22 minutes ago, Big Red Mach 1 said:

Sounds awesome. I could be wrong, but the guitar playing style has some Joe Satriani or Marty Friedman influences in to it to my ears. 

Thanks. As for the influences... I don't know if it sounds like Friedman as I've never actively listened to him.

Satriani...? I take that as a huge compliment, although I never was a huge fan.

The guys I really listened to in depth are Lukather, Dann Huff and Richie Sambora, although none of those guys can be really heard in my playing.
But those were my biggest influences, so I guess my lack of talent just left me with this style, trying to copy theirs. :) 

I got my vibrato from Lukather, worked hard in that one for years although I never really nailed it. But I succeeded in making my own interpretation of it. :) 

Anyway, I take your post as a huge compliment!! Thanks! 

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

I'm a big Richie Sambora fan - he always had a way of putting the perfect solo into whatever tune they came up with... that, and he's definitely got some technical chops as well.

Again - well done, Brother!  Can't wait for more!

• Thanks 1

Eric

mach1sig2.gif