10 Years of 71-73 Mustang Action!

That's right folks...July marks 10 years that 7173Mustangs.com has been in existence!  10 years and almost 8000 members and we are still growing by leaps and bounds!  Every day, I am still humbled by what a GREAT community we have!  Everyone is so knowledgeable, helpful and generous!  I still say it isn't the forum that makes the community great...it is the members that make it amazing!! 

In this day and age of Facebook, we have seen a drop in activity but the forums are still the best place for solid information!  The data we have is easier to find and organized much better!  Facebook may be quick and easy but please keep coming back and help to fill or pages with great 71-73 content!

To all the VIP Members, Vendors and Supporters...thank you again for your generosity!  Donations help keep us going and keep the forums up to date with the best software, quality hosting, remote backups and as much online security as possible!  Donations have been down but hopefully this Covid-19 pandemic will end soon and everything can get back to normal!  No matter what, we'll be here with all the info, conversation and comradery that you need to finish your project or to keep your big horse on the road! 

Thanks for 10 great years and here is to many, many more!!

• Like 1

spacer.png

Congrats to you and the other site admins for 10 years!! Great job!

Thanks for a great site that we can all share and enjoy our common interest in these cars.

• Like 1

1973 Mustang convertible, F code w/ C4, stock survivor with refresh in progress. Blue glow w/ Blue Comfortweave interior.

Woohoooo! :D 

and I've been here for 9 years..... seems like I only found this place a few months ago. 
8000 members is quite impressive. I remember back when we were like 200 of which hardly 30 were actively contributing. :) 

• Like 1

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on this awesome site[emoji41][emoji123]

Sendt fra min G8341 med Tapatalk

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling: