@Tnfastbk

It should remember your theme selection, there really isn't any other setting for theme per individual.  I suspect that your browser is clearing cookies every time you close it.  Is this happening on a PC, phone or tablet?  What browser are you using?  Are you just closing the forums or are you signing out each time the theme resets?

Sorry for all the questions, just need to figure out what is happening in order to get you fixed up!

spacer.png

It was when I was not signed in at home but at work it was either time. Work has some crazy stuff so had not been on much at the house until lately. It works fine when I sign in. Sorry I think I may have jumped the gun by not signing in.

Theme selection runs on preference cookies so anything that wipes out cookies or resets them or won't use them like Incognito or private browser windows could cause the theme to revert back to default. 

But yeah, no problem...if anything looks weird or not working, let me know!  :thumb:

spacer.png

4 hours ago, RocketFoot said:

But yeah, no problem...if anything looks weird or not working, let me know!  :thumb:

Whenever I look in the mirror, things look very weird and certainly not working to my expectations.  I hope you can fix this for me.

Let me check your shorts!

http://midlifeharness.com

Flamicon2.jpg

http://www.7173mustangs.com/banners/oldfart.png

4 minutes ago, midlife said:

Whenever I look in the mirror, things look very weird and certainly not working to my expectations.  I hope you can fix this for me.

Sure, just find a photo of a strapping young lad, print it out and tape it to all your mirrors!  Problem solved!

• Fist Bump 1

spacer.png