Memories

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Sportroof M code
I just watched an episode of Road Kill. It took them 2 days to swap out an engine in an El Camino in the parking lot of Summit Racing in Sparks, NV. In their defense, it was cold and they got snowed on off and on. When my wife and I lived in Reno I spent more than a few bucks in that store, my favorite store of all time for wandering around in and browsing. I miss the Summit store, but not the cold and snow. In our last two winters there we had a total of 8 feet of snow one winter and 6 feet the next. At least shoveling all that snow had me in much better shape than I'm in now  :classic_laugh:

Buy from Summit all the time, next day delivery for the most part, I live in California.

Did not know they had a physical store location.  They are headquartered in Akron Ohio,

my home town.  Summit meaning Summit County Ohio.

mike

I'm a big fan of Summit Racing.  They get most of my business when it comes to general parts. I like there guaranty price match and fast shipping.  Great on returning items also.   I have been to Jegs in Columbus numerous times but have never made it to Summit.  Wish they had a store in the Cincinnati area. Pretty much don't have any speed shops left down here.  As Don C mentioned I love to browse those types of stores but I have trouble keeping my wallet in my pocket.  :biggrin:

Back