New wheels and tire are on.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
Actually just did a test fit. I REALLY like the way they look. I'm just hoping that after the hood, fluids and anything else I might need it will pull the front down just a little more. The only thing in the car is the motor and trans. Springs are eaton factory with 1" drop. Problem is I spec'ed them with AC and have since removed the AC. I did add a steel bellhousing though. Rear has 4.5 mid eye TCP leafsprings, caltracs bars and bilstein sport shocks on all corners . The gas tank has zero gas and there is no interior so I'll see where it all settles out. Either way these are US Mags 18x8 with Nitto's 555's 245-45's and 18x9.5 with Nitto RII's 285-40's. I feel the rear comes right out as far as I like. Only question now is do I powder coat the center caps black. I have both front and rear Wilwood brakes with red calipers to install so once she's all together it should look really sharp.

wheels2.jpg

Wheels1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They look really good. The tires look fantastic. I am curious if you would have any contact with the fender.

I like the chromed center cap, but you could try placing a black film or similar just to see how would the looked blackened.

I like them too, they actually look a lot like the wheels the Hot Rod magazine Crusher Camaro received on a recent episode.  What are your backspacing specs?

I really like those wheels. If I didnt end up getting the used set I did then those were likely the ones I would have gotten. They look killer and love the black with the red car. 

I like them too, they actually look a lot like the wheels the Hot Rod magazine Crusher Camaro received on a recent episode.  What are your backspacing specs?
The fronts are 4.5" and the rears are 5.25". Both have a 1mm offset. These are one piece wheels and can't be custom sized per US Mags so these are right off the shelf. Not bad for non custom.

Back