Way off topic, I need FB Marketplace help

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
There are a lot of tech savvy people here, unfortunately I'm not one of them. Facebook Marketplace suddenly change my location to Tlaxco, Puebla, Mexico. I have wasted hours trying to find a way to change it back where I really am. Nothing has worked. The problem seems to be common but the fix not so much. I'm using a MacBook Pro, MacOS Catalina, 10.15.6

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Chuck

Are you on the new PC Facebook or phone app?  You should be able to click on the location and reset it to your area.

On regular FB it shows my correct location on the iPhone and the MacBook. In Marketplace both devices show wrong location. Wait a minute..... it looks like I fixed it using the iPhone FB Market place. It allowed me to move the location dot on the map to correct location and apply it. God how I hate stuff that glitches a lot! 

Thank you rocketfoot for responding, I appreciate your willingness to help. Chuck

No problem...sometimes using a phone app does reset the workings (or vice versa) Facebook can be weird at times!

Back