Chance to WIN 5 FREE Raffle Tickets!!

How would you like to WIN 5 FREE raffle tickets for our Summer 2020 Raffle?  Well, you can...and it is easy!!  Just enter your location on our Member Map and you will be automatically entered to win 5 free raffle tickets for the Aug.31st, 2020 drawing!  If you are already on the map, you are already entered to win the tickets!! 

This chance to win was brought to us by another anonymous donor who covered the cost of the 5 raffle tickets so be sure to post a BIG THANK YOU to this donor as well!!

So what are you waiting for?  Get your marker on the map...it is easy and safe.  You can just enter your zip code so you don't have to post your exact location!  Here is the link to the map...any questions or problems,  post them up or PM me!

https://7173mustangs.com/forums/membermap/

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just added my location. I guess I disappeared from the map when the forum changed. Thanks to the anonymous donor and I will be buying tickets too. 

If members do not want to enter full street address on map for privacy concerns, just enter zip code only and it will just show your general location. 

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Time is running out!  Make sure your marker is on the Member Map and you will be automatically entered to win 5 FREE raffle tickets!!

spacer.png