Summer Raffle 2020 Winner!!!

Ok guys!  It is Aug 31st, 2020 and I just selected the winner of the 5 free tickets from everyone entered on the Member Map...and that winner was: Parakka!!

Here is the video (although not my normal, high quality video...it's early!  LOL) I removed myself from the list to make it as fair as possible!

So Parakka won the 5 FREE raffle tickets and was added to the ticket reservation list, which I selected and ran through randomize.org 10 times!!  I then copied the randomized list and pasted it into WheelDecide.com and then I hit the spin button and after several revolutions of the wheel...the winner of the Flashlight and Lantern Gift Pack is....

The Winner is...
TheRktmn!!

Congratulations TheRktmn ticket #60!!  PM me with your shipping address and I will get your prize pack heading your way!!

To everyone that purchased a raffle ticket, THANK YOU!!  Your generous donations will help cover forum operating costs and keep us fast, safe and online for years to come!!  Also a HUGE THANK YOU to our anonymous donor that gave us the prizes that made this raffle possible! 

spacer.png

Congratulations  TheRktmn!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Wow, thanks guys.  This is perfect - I have 6 vehicles, 2 motorcycles and a tractor but can never seem to find a flashlight (other than my cellphone) when I need one.

Bob

Tachs, Voltmeters, Headlight kits, Wiper delays and more at

http://www.rccinnovations.com/Images/smlogo.jpg

Rocketman's Classic Cougar (and Mustang) Innovations, LLC

34 minutes ago, TheRktmn said:

Wow, thanks guys.  This is perfect - I have 6 vehicles, 2 motorcycles and a tractor but can never seem to find a flashlight (other than my cellphone) when I need one.

Congrats!!  You are gonna like these lights for sure!  I got your PM and will ship them out tomorrow!

spacer.png