New '73 Vert Owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Animal Lawyer

Reaction score
Hello,

I am the new owner of a numbers matching, virtually original highly optioned '73 351-4v Hurst convertible and grateful for a  resource such as this site.I live in Huntington Station, NY

72368492-770-0@2X.jpg72368515-770-0@2X.jpg

72368514-770-0@2X.jpg

Very nice car!  Welcome aboard.

Do you represent animals or maul your opponents?

Welcome to the forum. For sure a great car I also have a yellow 73 vert but not a Q code. I was reading the other day that yellow was the least ordered color for first gen Mustangs and that today black is the most ordered. I do have a Q code 72 that I am building right now but it is gold glow. 
Do you know the history on the car? I see it was ordered with floor mats are they still with the car? They do not look like they fit does not have a Mustang molded in the mats just a design. Here is a pic of what they look like.

My yellow 73 at the MOM.

00K0K_51G96VLSsX9_1200x900.jpg

DSC_1058.JPG

Nice, clean and most of all....Very Slick!  Welcome aboard from League City Texas!

Welcome from Illinois!  Great looking convertible!

Hello from Louisiana. 

Always glad to see another convertible!

I have 99% the same car, but with the C-6 automatic and black interior.  And still needs some work.  But, wow, I sure like the looks of the white interior.

Welcome from NE Kansas.  Like seeing the convertibles show up.

I represent animals, my website is thedoglawyer.com and the plate that is going on this car is ANIMALAW. Car finally arrived, it's currently a 10 footer, that will soon change (never to be a 100 pt show car, just a really nice driver. had her out on the road, front end/steering  is loose but solid, tracks straight at speed with a nice low growl. 

Very happy to join this community

Back