Greatings from Kansas City!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksschraml

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 351 2v
68 Firebird 455 4bbl
Greatings fellow Mustang lovers! I'm new to the boards and thought I would stop in and say a quick hello..I'm from Kansas City Missouri and my project is a 73 Mach 1, 351 2v with 71,72 stripes and it's almost done! (at least thats what I tell my wife when she finds my receipts!) I have more pictures posted of it in my "garage'..cell9999 921.jpgcell9999 928.jpgcell9999 936.jpg..Thanks for looking...........Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME aboard!

It would appear that a LOT of work has been completed on your '73!!

Considering that, I am sure you will bring a lot of positives to the Site. I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Nice looking car. Is that a stock color? Looks a little bit more yellow than usual...I like it! Welcome to the forum. Be sure to pin your locatn on the member map under fun stuff on the tabs at the top.

Nice looking car. Is that a stock color? Looks a little bit more yellow than usual...I like it! Welcome to the forum. Be sure to pin your locatn on the member map under fun stuff on the tabs at the top.
Thanks don, nope it's not a factory color I work at a bodyshop and tweaked the color a little bit..

Welcome Steve! There's two of us at Fort Leavenworh with 73s, mine is a convertible and the other a MACH. See ya on I-435 sooner or later.

Marty

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back