Anyone feeling adventurous?

We had a minor software update that added a few cool features!  I was able to keep the forum themes looking the same but you may have to re-select Dark Road if you were living on the dark side! 

Another cool feature is an optional grid style forum index page!  You can toggle the buttons next to the Start a Topic button for a hidden surprise!  (See the screen capture below!)

We added a share and referral system that will help us reach more new members and track new members that you linked to!  Nothing in stone yet, but there could be a prize for the member that recruits the most new members!!!  Just sayin'!!  You can send invites from the Tell a Friend box in the side bar on the index page!

...And the BIG ONE!!  We added an all new Garage System to help showcase, display and track your car(s)!!  You can add vehicle info, specs, photos and also list modifications with great detail!  Click the GARAGE link up top in the nav bar and get started! 

On a side note...the Member Map is off line for a few days until the updated version rolls out...there should be no loss in existing markers but there may be some new features!

I'm sure there are other Easter Eggs in this new version just waiting to be discovered...if you see something cool, post about it here!

forum_disp.JPG

spacer.png

I normally use Tapatalk to access the forum. The changes made have messed with that unfortunately do I can't use it any longer. Hopefully Tapatalk updates their side soon.

Mustang Newb
71 Mach 1 351 Cleveland

PSX-20191214-161048.jpg

10 minutes ago, MikeGriese said:

I must be inhaling too many paint fumes lately - how do I select Dark Road again?  I can't seem to find it...

Look for THEME at the bottom of every forum page...click it and select Dark Road.

5 minutes ago, ArtBBQ said:

I normally use Tapatalk to access the forum. The changes made have messed with that unfortunately do I can't use it any longer. Hopefully Tapatalk updates their side soon.

We are actually trying to cut ties with Tapatalk due to possible connections to China and security concerns.  Have you tried our new responsive theme on smaller devices?  It is pretty seamless and functional!  We also have an app ready to roll out from Invision that is safe and secure but not sure how much like Tapa it is...I can get you to demo it in a few days hopefully...if you are interested?

spacer.png

I also have been using Tapatalk, in addition to the desktop, but have not been able since last week. I am starting to get used to accessing it via the browser in my phone.

Edit: I just uninstalled Tapatalk.

Edited by tony-muscle

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

The big benefit of tapatalk for me is that I use it to access multiple forums, also ones that do not have a great browser UI. With tapatalk I have them all in one convenient place and accessing is also very easy. The 7173Mustangs forum has now become an exception and eventhough the UI is better than before on my cell, it's still not as easy as tapatalk. Personally I find myself visiting the forum a lot less fequent.

Having all that said I realise maintaining the plugin for just a few users would be too costly so I understand if it doesn't come back if it's too much...

Thanks for the time you put into the forum.

Vincent.