• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Power Steering Cooler non-A/C Car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suggest contacting West Coast Classic Cougars.  They seem to have a lot of those creature comfort items.

Also check the web or eBay for “71 Ford Power Steering Cooler” as I believe they were prevalent on vans, station wagons, etc through the 70’s.  You are correct, rare on Mustangs, but I think a lot of bigger Fords had them.

kcmash

i may have one off a motor I bought recently.  I'll be at the shop tomorrow and take a look at it and see if it is in okay shape or not.  If it is useable you can have it for shipping costs
Thanks Jeff.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that it is in good shape!

Kcmash- Appreciate the suggestions.

HI

I have one I BOUGHT for my Boss 351 that is nicer than. the one on my car!  (havent put on)

Can offer $275 delivered or install on my car and sell that one for $50 less !  Whatever you want (may have some witex clamps too)

MARK

160027729557980929477166564976.jpg

PM only got two photos......just saw post with missing choke parts.....let us know if you are using the factory 4300 carb or a new "electric choke" style!! (dont need the tubes)

20200917_093328.jpg

• Boy we are "brothers from another mother!"  LOL   Just read about your 68 TR250  (I owned 37 Triumphs) so I have always had a soft spot for them!

Only have my MkI Gt6 today !

Mark

gt6 169.jpg

• Boy we are "brothers from another mother!"  LOL   Just read about your 68 TR250  (I owned 37 Triumphs) so I have always had a soft spot for them!

Only have my MkI Gt6 today !

Mark
The last thing I want to do (especially as a FNG!) is to get a reputation for hijacking threads, but I can't help but post up a couple pics of my TR250.

Sorry...now back to the PS cooler...

20200718_113134.jpg

20200727_125627.jpg

Back