I'm looking at swapping at least my front seats out with a newer model Mustang.  I know others have done it, I was just curious on what year they went with and any particular fitment issues that may arise?  I read somewhere where someone had even used front seats from something other than a Mustang and it looked really good, but, a year later and I can't seem to locate any of those threads now.  

I’ve seen fox body Gt seats swapped before. The 71-73 seat brackets bolt right up. I had the link before the new forum, can’t find it now.  Ryan

1973 Mach 1, Porsche Guards Red, 429/C6

1972 Mach 1, Grabber Blue, 302/C4, currently under construction

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2020 at 4:45 PM, 73429mach said:

I’ve seen fox body Gt seats swapped before. The 71-73 seat brackets bolt right up. I had the link before the new forum, can’t find it now.  Ryan

Im going to have to test this out. I picked up a set of the 79-82 Mustang factory Recaro seats that Im hoping will bolt on to my tracks. If they do and they fit well I will see about getting them recovered since they are in kinda rough shape.