Hello from Adelaide

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Hardtop.
2007 BF Falcon
Vic Park 3.jpgHi all. Ours is a 1973 Hardtop, 351C with an FMX trans. We've had it for about 6 years now. I spent about 4 years restoring it. It's still left hand drive and apart from the modern paint and the hidden audio system it's 100% original. It was well worth the effort and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. We took it to Surfers Paradise in Queensland, about a 3000 mile or 5000 kilometer round trip, over Easter for the Mustang nationals. It performed brilliantly and was a joy to drive. My regards to all. Bruce.

Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing the picture. Sounds like you fixed it up right to make that long trip. Keep the stories and pictures coming!

Bruce, Welcome to the site. That is an awesome looking hardtop! Very good job - your efforts really show!

Hi Bruce and welcome to the site.

::welcome::

That gloss black center stripe goes well with the blue. I like it!

::welcome:: from Oklahoma. Great looking car. It must be completely sorted out to make a trip of that length. Chuck

WELCOME aboard, Bruce!

You have a beautiful '73 Hardtop in your Mustang. I am very impressed with your efforts and the fact that you had no "issues" on your long drive.

I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums. Again, welcome to the Site!

BT

Welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back