Ohio Mustang Supply - 7173Mustangs.com Vendor/Supporter!

I have always received OUTSTANDING!! help and service from Don and Erin. They care about their customers, Dealing with Don one on one, he makes you feel like you are his one and only customer very "Old School, Top Shelf"  all the way!

Don and Erin have always been very helpful.  They have even taken extra time out to try to help me with an issue with my personal email account.  Great people and great service.

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

Don is the man!  Not only is he a great source for parts, the insults he pm's me (tongue in cheek of course) make me laugh my ass off.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

Great guy sourcing hard-to-find parts and I always get the right part of the right quality.

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes