Tutorials! New Forum Feature!

Hey guys!  I added a new forum feature to the forums today!  It is called Tutorials!  You can now add tutorials and how-to's into this section by category...this will help preserve them for future reference!  The cool thing is that you can move posts over to the tutorials section to save time and typing!  I set up some basic categories but if you see something that needs added, let me know!  Here is the link (It's also in the nav bar up top)  If you Tutorialize an existing post that is not yours, please be sure to change the author to the actual author of the post! 

https://7173mustangs.com/forums/tutorials/

• Like 1

spacer.png

I have added as many tutorials as I could find from the tech forums to the new tutorial section!  All the old threads were saved and linked to in the new tutorial.  All the old threads were moved to the proper tech forum and the tech forum how-to sub forums were removed.  So, if you remember making a tutorial in the past but don't see it moved to the new section, you can search it out and move it or link it to me and I'll make it a new tutorial!  If you had a tutorial moved to the new system already, look it over and edit as needed.  I saw some issues with old photos such as Photobucket which is now a pay site! 

The new section isn't just for old tutorials...feel free to make new tutorials and post them up in the proper sections!  The more topics we get the more useful the system will be in the future! 

• Like 1

spacer.png