• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting out a 73 cougar xr7 convertible.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
Parting out a whole car. Let me know what you need.  Car is in rough shape but lots of good parts.  Has a complete power window setup.  Would like to sell that as a whole package glass and all..   car has no mirrors.  Thanks 

Please email me at [email protected] with all inquiries.  My messages fill up too fast on here.  Thanks 

Last edited by a moderator:
87fox72mach, I need the engine to frame brackets. Yes, I know they're expensive. Be gentle, I'm new here. Not quite a virgin, but new here

Thanks!

Hi I'm looking to see if you have both doors latching mechanism with all the rods and interior door opening handles and respective hardware. If so what are you asking for them shipped to 34142 in Florida? Thank you!

Mario Gutierrez

Hi right now I'm leaving the drivetrain intact as it's easier to sell showing that it turns over etc.    The door handles etc should be all there I'll message u

Hi I'm looking to see if you have both doors latching mechanism with all the rods and interior door opening handles and respective hardware. If so what are you asking for them shipped to 34142 in Florida? Thank you!

Mario Gutierrez
Please send me an email directly at [email protected].  I have those parts.   Thanks 

Bump.  Power windows.  Convertible top that still works etc 

Mike I was asking 1000 for glass and all 

If it doesn't sell I'll sell the components individually.  Everything individually adds up to more than that so I figure it's a good place 

If you break the PW up I need the rear window harness and switches. PO of one I have cut the wires on the rear windows. Have no idea why but I need the wiring to the rear and two switches. I have bezels I think. 
Shoot me a email at [email protected].   I'm splitting up the setup.  I already have the passenger rear pancake motor switch and wiring sold.  

Back