Parting out a 73 cougar xr7 convertible.

Parting out a whole car. Let me know what you need.  Car is in rough shape but lots of good parts.  Has a complete power window setup.  Would like to sell that as a whole package glass and all..   car has no mirrors.  Thanks 

Please email me at ruskiem44@gmail.com with all inquiries.  My messages fill up too fast on here.  Thanks 

Edited by 87fox72mach

Hi I'm looking to see if you have both doors latching mechanism with all the rods and interior door opening handles and respective hardware. If so what are you asking for them shipped to 34142 in Florida? Thank you!

Mario Gutierrez

Hi right now I'm leaving the drivetrain intact as it's easier to sell showing that it turns over etc.    The door handles etc should be all there I'll message u

6 hours ago, rio1856 said:

Hi I'm looking to see if you have both doors latching mechanism with all the rods and interior door opening handles and respective hardware. If so what are you asking for them shipped to 34142 in Florida? Thank you!

Mario Gutierrez

Please send me an email directly at ruskiem44@gmail.com.  I have those parts.   Thanks 

8 hours ago, MikeGriese said:

How are the seats?

very poor shape.  good cores for comeplete redo

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.  Power windows.  Convertible top that still works etc 

Mike I was asking 1000 for glass and all 

If it doesn't sell I'll sell the components individually.  Everything individually adds up to more than that so I figure it's a good place 

If you break the PW up I need the rear window harness and switches. PO of one I have cut the wires on the rear windows. Have no idea why but I need the wiring to the rear and two switches. I have bezels I think. 

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

11 minutes ago, Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs said:

If you break the PW up I need the rear window harness and switches. PO of one I have cut the wires on the rear windows. Have no idea why but I need the wiring to the rear and two switches. I have bezels I think. 

Shoot me a email at ruskiem44@gmail.com.   I'm splitting up the setup.  I already have the passenger rear pancake motor switch and wiring sold.  

1 hour ago, Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs said:

If wiring sold nothing for me I have the working motors.

Do you need driver side wiring? I have that still 

Looking for tilt steering cover plate. Small piece that goes over turn indicator. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 2:52 AM, Mclinden said:

Looking for tilt steering cover plate. Small piece that goes over turn indicator. Thanks.

I have someone interested in the complete tilit column at this time.  Thanks 

Sorry I'm late to this but I see you're breaking up the power windows.  Do you still have the passenger door motor?  Thanks