Anyone seen one of these (marti reports) actually from Ford?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machattack

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang mach 1 351c 4v auto fmx
1968 mustang gt 302 4v 4 speed
Hi,

I purchased a 68 stang a few weeks ago.  With it I received a Marti report and a report from Ford motor company.  Take a look at who signed the Ford report. 

I haven't ever seen a FORD report, how about you folks?

Take this chance to Thank Midlife for all his hot shorts philosophy :)  he helped me to solve many issues.

Also Don C for his countless help no matter what category the problem is in.  

ford marti report on 68 stang 001.jpg

Guys, If you add your Mustangs to the Garage, you can upload your Marti Report in pdf format as well for safe keeping!  Pretty cool feature!! 

I had one of those for my 2013 MCA edition…

Here is mine I've  had it for a while. Their and error on the rear axle. According the the sticker I have 3.25 traction lok rear axle and not a 3.50 listed on this report.

John J

View attachment 44856
Something odd is that in 1973 there were no Cobra Jet engines but the Ford document calls it a CJ. Marti does not and none of the Ford brochures show it either. The service manuals show CJ and HO in 73 they never got corrected.

Hay John what was that pdf file you showed here what was it called from Marti ..id like to get one and ,,, Carolina Mountain what i understand that all 73 were CJ motors their were down playing them  it was the biggest you could get and they used it in other cars they just didn't call it CJ motor but it was a CJ motor could i be wright or wrong on this

Back