Car Show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time out to a show with the car and made the top 50.  Made my day.  There was 154 cars so I'm really happy with its showing.   The other 71 pictured above got a trophy also.

20201003_164342_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There were some shows here also but I stayed home. Not worth the risk to me.
Know what you mean but I decided that I my life has to go on one way or another.  Kept my mask on all day and I kept some distance from everyone.  I will not go into restaurants or stores such as Walmart yet.  

Kilgon,

Congrat's on your award.  The first award is always something to look forward to.  Can't help but notice you're from N.E. Ohio, so am I (Canfield - just outside Youngstown), where are you located?  Where was the show?

Mac

Kilgon,

Congrat's on your award.  The first award is always something to look forward to.  Can't help but notice you're from N.E. Ohio, so am I (Canfield - just outside Youngstown), where are you located?  Where was the show?

Mac
Thanks for congrat's.  I'm southwest of you down by Cincinnati.   Finally meet someone else in my neck of the woods at the show that has a 71 - 73.     Nice to have someone in person you can share your experiences with.  Told him about the site.    Hopefully he will join.

Back