Welcome Back!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
If you found your way back to the forums from the email and haven't been here for a while, re-introduce yourself tell us what's up!

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!!

Not much has changed, been collecting parts for the 71 mustang rebuild. Need to replace rotted out lower cowl been waiting for that part number to get into the books as they stated A/C cowl coming available this fall/winter. Did get a complete rebuilt tilt steering column and got a new built rim blow correct steering wheel. The mustang sets on the go-jacks at our shop waiting to get worked on.

Ron

Not much has changed, been collecting parts for the 71 mustang rebuild. Need to replace rotted out lower cowl been waiting for that part number to get into the books as they stated A/C cowl coming available this fall/winter. Did get a complete rebuilt tilt steering column and got a new built rim blow correct steering wheel. The mustang sets on the go-jacks at our shop waiting to get worked on.

Ron
Good news about the upcoming a/c cowls.  I could of used one a few years ago.   Glad to see you are making progress on getting the parts you need.  Keep us posted and add a few pics when you can.

This year will remain a very bad year. I lost my dad in April (no relation with the Covid) so he won't see my last project which will be the Mach 1 of 73, but he told me that it will be very beautiful, just for him, I will finish my project and in his memory I will put a personalisation about him on the license plate. I have also just lost my job, it was in August. About the progress on the Mach 1, well it's on stand by, because I'm waiting for the Mexican to leave to bring back some money and also some space because my garage is full. I am thinking of restoring the Mach 1 in a few weeks time, the future owner of the Mexican car should come and pick it up soon. My enthusiasm for my car has not budged, I am still as passionate and happy to be the owner. May 2020 come to an end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps it was not appropriate to talk here about my private problems, sorry if I acted wrongly.

Thank you Droptop73 :)

I just want to add something. For me, nothing can or will replace this famous site that is 7173mustangs.com, certainly not FB or any other social medium. The relationship we have here has nothing to do with the rest, here it's more between friends, or even family. I will continue to support this site that I have now known for about 8 years, where I have learned a lot, and will continue to learn more.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps it was not appropriate to talk here about my private problems, sorry if I acted wrongly.

Thank you Droptop73 :)

I just want to add something. For me, nothing can or will replace this famous site that is 7173mustangs.com, certainly not FB or any other social medium. The relationship we have here has nothing to do with the rest, here it's more between friends, or even family. I will continue to support this site that I have now known for about 8 years, where I have learned a lot, and will continue to learn more.   
Sorry for your loss!  2020 has been a bad year for lots in many ways!  No need to apologize, you are fine.

We are happy that you enjoy the forums and continue to help support! 

Back