Concours dÉlegance Classic Gala in Schwetzingen Castle Place-Garden in Germany

Oldtimer and US-Car meeting in Schwetzingen Castle in Germany. Great event during Corona times.

Greetings from Heidelberg in Germany

Klaus :-)

n.JPG

o.JPG

m.JPG

k.JPG

l.JPG

j.JPG

h.JPG

i.JPG

g.JPG

e.JPG

f.JPG

d.JPG

c.JPG

b.JPG

a.JPG

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_31_03_16_10_26_59.png

The later you brake the longer you're fast. ::devil::

Wunderbar!

• Like 1

73 conv. 460, D0VE large valve heads, Performer RPM manifold, Voodoo 227/233 cam, Holley 950 HP carb, C6 trans, 3.25 trak-loc.

Nice show and beautiful car. I miss visiting as well, especially the Schonbuch Naturtrub beer from Boblingen. Thanks for sharing some pictures. Chuck

• Like 1

Great place for picture taking with the Mustang.

• Like 1

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

On 10/13/2020 at 6:15 PM, c9zx said:

Nice show and beautiful car. I miss visiting as well, especially the Schonbuch Naturtrub beer from Boblingen. Thanks for sharing some pictures. Chuck

Chuck 

A subsidiary of this brewery is less than a mile away from my home. Give me a shout as soon as you are in Germany. You're cordially invited. 

Frank

1972 Mach 1, 351C-2V, wimbledon white, blue all vinyl luxury

born in Dearborn, grown in the district of San José, spent a lifetime in California, moved to Germany in 2010

Mustang_Mach1_wallpaper_300_150.jpg proud member of clublogozusammen.JPG.59fb4a10d15cfff9ec756235059135b8.JPG

Very nice convertible.  Before I retired, I would travel to Europe 3 or 4 times a year for work.  Always kept my eye open for American cars / trucks.  Never seen an American truck and very few Mustangs.  Are Mustangs popular in Germany?  How is costs and obtaining spare parts?

German beer is the best!  Although I like a good trapist brew as well.

Mac

Mac

a small impression of a nice evening beginning of September 2020.
We are a group of roughly 100 classic Mustangs (64-73) in Stuttgart area.

If you come to the South West of Germany, give me a call. There's always time for a beer or two or three...

Cheers Frank

2020-09-03.jpg

1972 Mach 1, 351C-2V, wimbledon white, blue all vinyl luxury

born in Dearborn, grown in the district of San José, spent a lifetime in California, moved to Germany in 2010

Mustang_Mach1_wallpaper_300_150.jpg proud member of clublogozusammen.JPG.59fb4a10d15cfff9ec756235059135b8.JPG

Vicus, I saw the secondary location a while back on google earth. It is a beautiful setting. I will contact you the next time i go to Germany. Chuck