Fall pictures of my 72 Mach1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color looks great. Is that the factory medium bright yellow (or a custom yellow)? I live in your area. Can you recommend  the body and paint man you used for this car?  Thank you...

Very very nice.  I'm not a big fan of yellow color cars but on ours with the black lower and side stripe it makes them pop.  

Last edited by a moderator:
The color looks great. Is that the factory medium bright yellow (or a custom yellow)? I live in your area. Can you recommend  the body and paint man you used for this car?  Thank you...
Hi J, thanks. I actually bought this car cause I liked the yellow so much. Plus it’s a numbers matching Q code car. 
Anyway, the yellow color is a custom mix. I bought the car painted this way, but I did have some body work done after some front end damage. They matched the yellow perfect.
I took the car to a place near Saginaw called Mustang Craftsman. The owners name is Paul Beard, really great guy. They did a Rees nice job on the repairs that I needed. Their phone number is (989)860-3948.

I appreciate the information. I'll investigate the shop. Regards,   J

Back