Mustang Parts supplier

kulfurs

Question

8 answers to this question

I have ordered stuff from many of the dealers, but by far Don at Ohio Mustang has helped me the most. One thing if he doesn't have the part you can't order it online. Unlike Cj's who will take your order and money but forget to tell you its back ordered and who knows when it will be in. Another thing I have found is that he is brutally honest to a fault about things. He has saved me money by selling me a repop part that was just as good as and original and sold me the original when the repops are junk. Built two cars from him now. Just my .02. Read reviews on this site as they are many.

• Like 1

Don at Ohio Mustang Supply  or Mike at Motor City Mustang, both of them care about their customers.

• Like 1

Just remember John Wick didn’t kill all those people for a random car. It was a Mustang

Thanks to all that replied. I think I've had it with CJ's. NO help in locating a lost order. It's been over a week and no-one knows where it is. I get an automated response from a computer that says they are sorry for the inconvenience , that's a real big help  and  yep it's already paid for. Again Thanks I'll be changing parts suppliers from here on.

Don of OMS for sure.  Half the parts of my Mustang came from Don including

the M-code engine.  My engine had a cracked cylinder wall not repairable, the

Lord works in mysteries ways.  So Don had this never fired Cleveland long block

sitting on a pallet soaked in machine oil and wrapped in plastic.  Don "donated"

the engine very good price.  For non Mustang specific parts I use Summit Racing

and NPD  sometimes Marti Auto. 

mike

spacer.png