Found my way back

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1 (wife's)
Got lost for a little while. The excitement has been renewed since the body shop informed us the Mach 1 is headed for the paint booth next week.

I plan on doing a bunch of reading to refresh my memory on all things 71-73 Mustang.

Good to be back. I really like this place. Not afraid to say it is more friendly than other car sites...

Awesome that you're back. The site has been a little slower than usual. No car shows or swap meets (tyvm covid). I was absent for a while as well. Life intervenes and interests ebb and flow.  Anyways...I agree with you...this site is very friendly

Awesome that you're back. The site has been a little slower than usual. No car shows or swap meets (tyvm covid). I was absent for a while as well. Life intervenes and interests ebb and flow.  Anyways...I agree with you...this site is very friendly
How's the Mach 1 from CO doing? (I think I remember correctly)

Covid screwed up regular life for sure. I actually got very concerned (back in March) I was spending so much money on a project during a pandemic. Stuff is settling down and yard projects are ending (incomplete). So back to the shop for the winter I go!

Welcome back and glad to hear things are starting to move forward for you again.  I don't think there is a bigger motivator then a freshly painted car to get things moving again.  We all share the same goals here, to share our cars and to gain knowledge and try to be helpful when we can.  Couldn't ask for a better groups of guys and gals to have on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back and glad to hear things are starting to move forward for you again.  I don't think there is a bigger motivator then a freshly painted car to get things moving again.  We all share the same goals here, to share our cars and to gain knowledge and try to be helpful when we can.  Couldn't ask for a better groups of guys and gals to have on the site.
Wholeheartedly agree!

Mach I from CO is up on a lift probably until spring. I have a few minor things to do on it but really need to get vert done or at least significant progress. 

Back