Anyone using Internet Explorer?

RocketFoot

Question

11 answers to this question

On I.E. I see who's online and chat options, But do not see them using Firefox also much faster using Firefox

2zdx09d.png

Yea,Tho i cruise through the valley of the shadow of rice,I will fear no Turbo,For Torque art with me.Thy rods and crankshaft,they comfort me. :D Robert [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=357]Visit My Garage[/button]

Good, at least it looks ok...but yeah, Firefox is way faster. This site was designed on Firefox and uses Mozilla effects for better display. I do recommend using Firefox or any of the modern browsers to get the full effect of the site! You can keep IE for other browsing, Firefox will work like a desktop application if you like! Just don't let it be your default browser.

spacer.png

According to COMCAST, I have to use IE for my email as they have some type of "issues" with Firefox.

I have been using Firefox for our Forums but have recently (last couple of days) noticed situations where the cursor "goes back" to another spot in the text...very frustrating.

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.

I use MSN Explorer, ver 10.2 and have not noticed any problems.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

I use IE6 (Yes, six) and it works fine.

Sometimes the pictures don't size up if I hit the bar (inside the page). Always seems to work if I click the picture itself.

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

7173mustangs looks oddly laid out on Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13 at work.

not an issue for me because they just gave us Firefox.

WznV0.jpg

Yes, I see this sometimes on my IE...if you have the compatibility button in your browser, you can click it to fix the layout issues. Otherwise, we are at the mercy of IE! LOL...Maybe one day IE will get the picture and do what everyone else is doing but I won't hold my breath!

spacer.png