Spied this Mach 1 for sale today and looks to be a real survivor. Nice car to get resto tips and watch to see what it goes for...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Ford-Mustang/303742887302?hash=item46b87ca586%3Ag%3AyAYAAOSwAu5fmEr~&LH_ItemCondition=4

Contact me direct at ib4stangs@yahoo.com for photos or with your zip code for a shipping quote...thanx, Pat

I submitted a question about 10 minutes after it was listed about rust or rust repairs. Have yet to get a response.

Note current bidder has 38 bid retractions, very sketchy.

Bidder.PNG

Edited by Horsin' Around
added image
4 minutes ago, Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs said:

Same guy bid on in three times, lol. Might be his friend trying to get the price up. Looks pretty original for sure.

Did you look at his monthly summary? 79 bids on 29 items, and 38 withdrawn bids.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

The bidder has bit multiple times on about 2 dozen cars over the last week.   Some jerk playing around, if I was the seller I would block him from causing havoc 

8 hours ago, Galucha said:

Interesting choice rocking the polyglas tires with the slot mags. Maybe hasn't been on the road in a long time?

Those tires are still available from Goodyear.

---

Mike

Very nice car, saved a bunch of the pics for reference. Clearly has been well cared for and not been left in a barn for 30 years. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1