My '71 Marti

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351, 1969 Fairlane 500 Conv., 1965 Sunbeam Tiger
IMG_0002a1.jpg

I almost wish it would've broke down further before hitting 1 of 1.

I know it doesn't look like much now, but someday......

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Always nice to have a Boss. It will make a great car. Chuck

Yes, you have the "base" for a well-sought Mustang with that Boss 351!

I look forward to reading about the "journey."

BT

So far, all I've done is search for some rare, hard to find parts that were missing. I bought this car and a '68 California Special as projects in '03. The CS had all the parts with it, so I did it first, then my Mach 1. I also have a '69 Fairlane 500 Convertible that was my oldest son's first car I'm working on, and then I start on the Boss. It's actually my favorite of my collection.

Steve

Nice car.

Black Boss 351's are very rare. I wish I could give you the breakout but they are very uncommon at the shows.

And with the Vermilion interior.. excellent combo.

Ray

A "very rare" within a very rare = very very rare? :huh: :p Anyhow, very very nice find! I would love to see a Flat black on Gloss black Boss combo.

A "very rare" within a very rare = very very rare? :huh: :p Anyhow, very very nice find! I would love to see a Flat black on Gloss black Boss combo.
Maybe you can get the plate I use on my 04 Mach 1 in your state:

DSCF0791.jpg

I like that plate! When I get it on the road, I'll request it.

Steve
Steve will use your daughter's plates and I'll use her bumble bee idea. Love it!
Feel free to use the bumble bee idea, but the 04 Mach 1 is mine again, unfortunately my daughter decided to move back in with her mother (my-ex) so I had to tell her to leave the 04 Mach 1 behind with me. :( It was really hard for me to take the Mach away from her as much as she loved the car, but I felt circumstances required it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back