• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Tilt steering column

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know.  Mine is a factory tilt 71.  Not sure if I should keep some spares.

kcmash

IDK if the 73 column interchanges with the 71-72- i know the ignition switch is different, not sure what would be involved to change either over to the other.  I'll pull it out this weekend and get photos and do a full inspection of it.

I'll try to get to the photos and inspection this evening and post my findings and photos here.  I can ship on your dime (In fact it is currently boxed and ready to ship as I received it and never pulled it out completely. )  I don't even recall the color LOL

For the experts out there I have this question.

Was the pedal box different for the tilt column too.  Seems as though my early 71 had extra bolts from the pedal box to the column.  That is why I put the clutch pedal bushings in my original pedal box instead of using another manual pedal box.  I also think the fuse box bracket mounts different.

kcmash

I bought one several years back and stashed it in my parts storage.  If someone is interested I'll pull it, photo it and set a price.
Hi,

Just curious.......What did this column sell for? 

Back