Greetings from a northern neighbour

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCJ

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop by and say hi! As a proud owner of a 71 429 SCJ in Nova Scotia, Canada I was so happy to find the forum (not a lot of them here). The car is relatively new to to me, but I can proudly say the old girl has found her permanent home (...well, as long as I'm around). It's not in bad shape, but there are a few things that I have planned and I hope that I can find some of the answers I need and the shoulders to cry on that I'll inevitably need here. I've attached a few pic of what I'm starting with and I can't wait to she where it ends up. 

DSCF6837.JPG

DSCF6863.JPG

DSCF6866.JPG

Welcome from Ohio.  Nice looking car.  Plenty of help here to be had for the asking.  PS - we like pics so thanks for what you posted.  Be nice to see a few under the hood.  

Welcome from Texas!  Sweet looking ride.....but we need more pics!.....especially of the engine compartment.

Hello and welcome from SW Ontario. 

Very nice toy you have there. There are lots of well informed 429 guy here to hep out where needed, I'm just not one of them.

Geoff.

A warm welcome to a fellow Canadian still living in the home country.

Your 71 SCJ looks sharp, a very rare and desirable Mach 1 (I also own a 429 SCJ), with lots of fun in store for you. 

What are your plans for it?

Back