Got my Photos

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
2010 Ford F150 Screw
2010 Buick Lacrosse
2002 Triumph Trophy
1972 Mustang Grande
1954 Ford F100
Hey guys. I finally had some time to find out how to add photos here so I will link you to my flicker account. It has my original photos but not my final photos since I have not added those as of yet. Here is the link. Thanks for looking

photostream

I can see both the in-progress and the finished car pictures. Looks like you did a great job.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no no. Thats not the finished product. THat is the car the day I bought it in Denver and drove it home. I told all of you the car was perfect, that is how perfect it was for $3500. That is the original car, wait a few more weeks and you will see the final result and I promise you its anything but stock and its faster than the 2010 mustang with a 4.6.

If you look at the car as its being painted you will note the new wheels and tires, the dual stainless exhaust, you cannot see the kenwood stereo system or the rebuilt engine and rebuilt transmission putting out over 350 HP or the 3.25 posi trac in the back.Did you note the ram air hood being painted, its installed now and that will be more than just show. Nor can you see the rotary AC thats installed in it because those photos are coming. Nor the custom carpeted trunk and all of the new chrome and stainless. Just give me a few more weeks and you will.

No, no no. Thats not the finished product. THat is the car the day I bought it in Denver and drove it home. I told all of you the car was perfect, that is how perfect it was for $3500. That is the original car, wait a few more weeks and you will see the final result and I promise you its anything but stock and its faster than the 2010 mustang with a 4.6.

If you look at the car as its being painted you will note the new wheels and tires, the dual stainless exhaust, you cannot see the kenwood stereo system or the rebuilt engine and rebuilt transmission putting out over 350 HP or the 3.25 posi trac in the back.Did you note the ram air hood being painted, its installed now and that will be more than just show. Nor can you see the rotary AC thats installed in it because those photos are coming. Nor the custom carpeted trunk and all of the new chrome and stainless. Just give me a few more weeks and you will.
Wow, the car did look perfect sitting in the driveway, I thought those were the "after" pics!!!!!

The album did throw me off a bit cause the link led me directly to a super stock, all original, blast from the showroom floor past and then beginning of the album was a car with fresh red paint and custom wheels. Either way, I like it a lotttt! Kinda bitter sweet though to see it go from perfect original looking to restomod all in a short period of time. Can't wait to see what you've done to it ::thumb::

Looks great. I look forward to see it finished.

Let me know if the crew cab behind it goes up for sale.

Hey nice car for sure looks better than many AFTER they are redone!!!

One thing I noticed is the chrome and black trim that runs from the back quarter panel to the front of the front fender,,, my 1973 has that same trim,,, was it limited to a certain model or classification?

It was an option and you only got it on the coupes. Its almost impossible to replace although I have seen more and more of them show up on ebay of late. The clips that hold them on are rare as heck. I have been looking for them for over a year.

72 Mustang Mod_002.JPG

72 Mustang Mod_013.JPG

DSC04183.JPG

The exhaust clamps were removed and the welder mig welded all of the fittings after this photo.

72 Mustang Mod_004.JPG

Serious meat on them tires.

[/u]

Hey nice car for sure looks better than many AFTER they are redone!!!

One thing I noticed is the chrome and black trim that runs from the back quarter panel to the front of the front fender,,, my 1973 has that same trim,,, was it limited to a certain model or classification?
According to my 1973 Mustang Illustrated Facts and Specifications Manual The "Protection Group" on the 73's "includes vinyl insert body side molding, spare tire lock, door edge guards. Body side tape stripe deleted on Grande when this option ordered. N.A. on Mach 1 or with Decor Group".

So it was available on coupes, convertibles, and sportsroof models.

Here is a link to the 73 Mustang Brochure with a pic of the side molding:

http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/brochuredisplay.cgi?year=1973&manuf=Ford&model=Mustang&smod=&page=8&scan=8

Back