Vermillion Grab Handles

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCJ

Reaction score
Vermillion Grab Handles seem impossible to find. I have spent hours hunting about the internet looking, but with zero results. Has any come across any anywhere... I'm replacing my door panels this winter and would like to get new handles as well... 

For extra points - Has anyone used door panels from Dashes Direct? If so what was thoughts on them, or is there a better manufacturer out there?

I also have vermilion interior. I dont believe they make aftermarket red. You can spray dye yours but I refused to do that. One year later I found a good used set but payed through the nose for them.

Ok......... who put a spider web on my screen?  Rocketfoot is that you. You Messing with old people again? Almost went and got some windex.

Out of curiosity where did you find them? They seem to be exceedingly rare

I found them on Ebay. The seller had just stripped down a deluxe interior and listed them.

About the door panels. I went through #$%^&* on those as well.  DO NOT USE mustang market. They make a good panel that fits but it will not match for color shade. I have a picture somewhere side by side O.E and there color. Its way off.  They have a ad on ebay with a picture that looks close to O.E shade but what you get is not that shade. mustang market door panel dont match.jpg

NPD sells one and the color isnt to bad for a match but the fitment is poor.

The best fit and quality is TMI but they make white and black only. So you would have to dye them Vermilion. It can be done but with folks touching it so much I would bet the white will soon show through.

Back