Big Block Bargain

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is if you had a 494 Can Am car it would be a "starting place" !  Still need about $30K in parts, injector system and then a $30K Hewland !!    Old race parts are really hard to put to use as many were one off, motified by builders and /or IMPOSSIBLE to assemble because of "missing parts"

Mark

Unless you have a Can Am chassis that had one of these in it once upon a time, I don't see the point.

SVO2CJ and Carolina Mountain Mustang are right about what motivation there might be to own these parts. BUT not just any 'ol chassis would do! 

And if you don't have THAT chassis (IF it even still exists!!) then you have $50K worth of... NOTHING unless you're willing to put another stack of cash into it. THEN what will you have? A BOSS 494 that weighs about 60 lbs. less that a regular one. And an $80 or 90K hole in your wallet. (I'd love to build it though!! Whichever one of you buys it, CALL ME!)

I guess I'm too practical and too used to being broke to see the logic in owning these parts just to own them and doing nothing with them. 

Back