Back on board after a few years...

Been a few years since I've been active on here, family, work, school, blah, blah, blah.... Just kind of lost my way, ended up having to get rid of my 71 project, too much time and money needed, you all know the story. 

Well my love of Mustangs, especially the big girls of 71 through 73, never faded. While I currently don't have a project or ride, I decided it's time to get my mind back into the game and maybe sooner or later get another project. But til then, I just wanted to say, I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!!!

And also wanted to see if anyone else has the challenge coin that was offered awhile back? Found mine while going through my Mustang stuff to organize them....

Michael....a.k.a, Piston Twister!

123759096_596207797739672_6733734154161843102_n.jpg

123741056_646011192755321_2635652347574783143_n.jpg

7 hours ago, Kilgon said:

Welcome back.  Where did you get the coin.  Are they still available?

A few years back they offered them on this site...maybe check with an admin, they may have plans for another run one day.

i'd buy one ,

73 ragtop, 1999 Mustang Bright Atlantic Blue Paint, Phoenix Engine 302-335HP,  Edelbrock Carb & Performer manifold; c4 with 2000 stall and shiftkit; 3:55 auburn limited slip differential, Hedman shorties; Car Chemistry Exhaust

Classic Air; Tilt Steering Wheel; 1999 Chrysler Sebring bucket Seats ; power windows;